Puerto de La Cruz, Tenerife, SPAIN
June 17/30, 1995
- P. TOTH (Italy)
- L. ESCUDERO (Spain)
- M. LABBÉ (Belgium)
- J. A. MESA (Spain)
- B. PELEGRIN (Spain)
- F. PLASTRIA (Belgium)
- J. PUERTO (Spain)
- J. BARCELÓ (Spain)
- J. A. MORENO (Spain)
- J. BARCELÓ BUGEDA (Spain)
- N. JIMÉNEZ SAAVEDRA (Spain)
- J. A. MORENO PÉREZ (Spain)
- J. T. PASTOR CIURANA (Spain)
- Pasquale AVELLA (Italy): "A new class of valid inequalities for the
- Stefano BENATI (Italy): "Solving competitive models using
- Lázaro CÁNOVAS MARTÍNEZ (Spain): "A New Class
of Seed Points Algorithms for the k-Center Problem in Rn"
- Kevin DALBY (Norway): "On the solution of the Uncapacitated Facility
Location Problem with Spatial interaction: Combinatorial Structure"
- Donatella DI GIROLAMO (Italy): "Models and Methods for plant location
- Branka DIMITRIJEVIC (Yugoslavia): "Multicriteria Approach to the
Selection of Location for the Logistic Center"
- Gianpaolo GHIANI (Italy): "A multimodal approach to the location of
a railway transportation path"
- Ioannis GIANNIKOS (United Kingdom): "A Multiobjective Programming
Model for Locating Treatment Sites and Routing Hazardous Wastes"
- Nili GUTTMANN (Israel): "Approximation Algorithms for Locating
- Tim Helge HULTBERG (Portugal): "Representative and Scattered Subsets"
- Jörg FLIEGE (Germany): "Coincidence conditions in Multifacility
Location Problems with Positive and Negative Weights"
- Alfredo MÁRIN (Spain): "The Return Plant Location: formulation
- Manuel MUÑOZ MÁRQUEZ (Spain): "The Weber Problem with
- Malick Mody NDIAYE (France): "Efficiency in constrained continuous
- Stefan R. NICKEL (Germany): "Restricted Center Problem under
- Peter H. PEETERS (Belgium): "Some new algorithms for location problems
- Dionisio PÉREZ BRITO (Spain): "Spanning Trees for Solving
Location Problems on General Graphs"
- Silvia POLICASTRO (Italy): "A modular Plant Location Problem"
- Francisco Alexandre SALDANHA DE GAMA (Portugal): "A Study about
Dynamic Location Problems"
- Pietro ZIDDA (Belgium): "Revisiting Existing Networks"
European Journal of Operational Research vol 104, 1998
- J. BARCELÓ, "Editorial"
- P. AVELLA, S. BENATI,
L. CÁNOVAS-MARTINEZ, K. DALBY, D. DI GIROLAMO, B. DIMITRIJEVIC,
G. GHIANI, I. GIANNIKOS, N. GUTTMANN, T.H. HULTBERG, J. FLIEGE, A. MARIN,
M. MUÑOZ MÁRQUEZ, M.M. NDIAYE, S. NICKEL, P. PEETERS,
D. PÉREZ BRITO, S. POLICASTRO, F.A. SALDANHA DE GAMA, P. ZIDDA,
"Some personal views on the current state and the future of Locational
- M. NDIAYE, C. MICHELOT, "Efficiency in constrained
- P.H. PEETERS, "Some new algorithms for
location problems on networks"
- J. FLIEGE, "Coincidence conditions
in multifacility location problems with positive and negative weights"
- G. BRUNO, G. GHIANI, G. IMPROTA, "A multi-modal approach to the
location of a rapid transit line"
- L. GIANNIKOS, "A multiobjective
programming model for locating treatment sites and routing hazardous
- S. NICKEL, "Restricted center problems under polyhedral
- E. CARRIZOSA, M. MUÑOZ-MÁRQUEZ, J. PUERTO,
"The Weber problem with regional demand"
- B. PELEGRÍN,
L. CÁNOVAS, "A new assignment rule to improve seed points
algorithms for the continuous k-center problem"
- A. MARÍN,
B. PELEGRÍN, "The return plant location problem: Modelling and