February 10-13, 1998
Org. B. PELEGRIN
- A. MARIN:
"Some lower bounds for the two-stage uncapacitated facility location
- I. ALBALADEJO and M.T. DIAZ: "Spatial interaction
models in location analysis"
- P. DORTA, D.R. SANTOS and R. SUAREZ:
"Attraction criteria in competitive location problems"
- J. FERNANDEZ
and B. PELEGRIN: "Sensitivity analysis in continuous location models via
- J. FLIEGE: "Solving convex location problems with gauges in polynomial
- F. ORTEGA and J.A. MESA: "A methodology for modelling travel
distances by bias estimation"
- F.R. FERNANDEZ, M. NDIAYE, S. NICKEL
and J. PUERTO: "Robustness in the Pareto-solutions for the multicriteria
Weber location problem"
- M. ALMINYANA, F. BORRAS and J.T. PASTOR:
"A comparison between location reliability models and
- R. BLANQUERO, E. CARRIZOSA, R. INFANTE and J. MUNOZ: "Locating
a facility outside the transportation network"
- P. FERNANDEZ and
B. PELEGRIN: "Location of central points with minimal superior section
- F.R. FERNANDEZ, F. JIMENEZ, L. MUNOZ and J. PUERTO: "Gauge functions
and portolano charts"
- P. DORTA, D.R. SANTOS and R. SUAREZ:
"A Stackelberg model in spatial competition with externalities"
- J. FLIEGE: "A numerical scheme for location problems in inhomogeneus
- K. ROSING: "Heuristic concentration: a heuristic-heuristic
- A. SCHOBEL: "A strong incidence criterion for locating
lines in the plane"
- M.J. CANOS, C. IVORRA and V. LIERN: "Fuzzy methods
in location problems"
- M.D. GARCIA, M. LAFUENTE and B. PELEGRIN:
"On a bicriteria optimization model on a tree"
- J. FERNANDEZ,
L. CANOVAS and B. PELEGRIN: "Decomposing a polygonal region with
holes into convex polygonal subregions"
- D. PEREZ and J.A. MORENO:
"The location-allocation-routing model for the waste management
system in the Canaries"
- A. WEISSLER, S. NICKEL, J. PUERTO and
A. RODRIGUEZ: "General continuous multicriteria location problems"
- S. BENATTI: "Competitive location under hierarchical decision
- P.L. PAPINI: "Cent-dian problems"
- J. HODGSON:
"Using a desktop GIS (ArcView) in locational analysis"
- I. ALONSO,
E. CARRIZOSA and E. CONDE: "A maximin problem with nonlinear utilities
- P.H. PEETERS: "Single facility static competitive
model with stochastic allocation rule"
- C.M. CAMPOS and J.A. MOERNO:
"The tolerant condorcet point"
- J.A. DIAZ and E. FERNANDEZ: "A hybrid
Grasp-Tabu algorithm for the pure integer capacitated plant location
- M. EHRGOTT, H. HAMACHER and S.NICKEL: "Geometric algorithms
for solving max ordering location problems"
- E. CONDE, E. CARRIZOSA and
A. PASCUAL: "DEA-efficient location"
- I. GIANNIKOS and M. DIMOPOULOU:
"An integrated methodology for forest fire management and control"
- J. HODGSON and I. GETTY: "Aggregation errors in location analysis:
the case of Edmonton, Canada"
- F. ORTEGA, J.A. MESA and A. SANCHEZ:
"An iterative method for solving Weber's problem in R2 with lp-norms,
p in (1,2) based in linear programming"
- M.C. LOPEZ and J.A. MESA:
"Locating the 1-variance of a network with continuous link demands"
- L. CANOVAS, M. LANDETE and A. MARIN: "A survey of polyhedral results
on location problems"
- M. PEREZ, F. ALMEIDA and J.M. MORENO: "Fast
heuristics for the p-hub location problem"
- M. MUNOZ and E. CARRIZOSA:
"Anticipation policies for queueing location problems"
- S. NICKEL and
B. KAFER: "Sandwich approximation for location problems"
- G. NAGY and
S. SALHI: "Modelling considerations in location-routing"
- H. HAMACHER
and S. NICKEL: "LOLA: a package for locators"
- J.A. MESA and A. LOZANO:
"On the location of obnoxious facilities"
- M.T. CACERES, M.C. LOPEZ
and J.A. MESA: "An approach to the path-variance problem in a tree"
- F. PLASTRIA: "Asymptotic analysis of aggregation errors in minisum
- E. CARRIZOSA and F. PLASTRIA: "Dominators for biobjective
- D. SERRA, V. MARIANOV and C. REVELLE: "Hubs location in
- E. CARRIZOSA and S. NICKEL: "Robust facility
- Y. HINOJOSA and J. PUERTO: "Location problems with some
structural existing facilities"
- B. BOFFEY: "Network covering-location
- J.C. JAMES and S. SALHI: "The location of protection devices
on an electrical tree network: a heuristic approach"
ALBADALEJO PINA Isabel (Spain),
ALBAREDA Maria (Spain),
ALMINANA ALEMANY Marc (Spain), BENATI
Stefano (Italy), BLANQUERO BRAVO Rafael (Spain), BOFFEY Brian T. (United
Kingdom), BORRAS ROCHER Fernando (Spain), CACERES SANSALONI Ma Teresa
(Spain), CAMPOS RODRIGUEZ Clara (Spain), CANOS DAROS Ma José‚ (Spain),
CANOVAS MARTINEZ Lazaro (Spain), CARRIZOSA Emilio (Spain),
CHARLES James (England),
Eduardo (Spain), DIAZ DELFA Maria Teresa (Spain), DORTA GONZALEZ Pablo
(Spain), FERNANDEZ Francisco Ramon (Spain), FERNANDEZ AREIZAGA Elena
(Spain), FERNANDEZ HERNANDEZ José‚ (Spain), FERNANDEZ HERNANDEZ Pascual
(Spain), FLIEGE Jörg (Germany),
GIANNIKOS Ioannis (Greece),
HAMACHER Horst W. (Germany), HODGSON
John (Canada), IVORRA CASTILLO Carlos (Spain), LAFUENTE LECHUGA Matilde
(Spain), LANDETE RUIZ Mercedes (Spain), LIERN CARRION Vicente (Spain),
LOPEZ DE LOS MOZOS MARTIN Ma Cruz (Spain), LOZANO PALACIO Antonio Jos‚
(Spain), MARIN PEREZ Alfredo (Spain), NAGY Gabor (United Kingdom),
NICKEL Stefan (Germany), ORTEGA RIEJOS Francisco Alonso (Spain),
PAPINI Pier Luigi (Italy), PASTOR CIURANA Jesus T. (Spain), PEETERS
Peter H. (Belgium), PELEGRIN PELEGRIN Blas (Spain),
PEREZ BRITO Dionisio (Spain),
PEREZ PEREZ Melquíades (Spain),
(Belgium), PUERTO ALBANDOZ Justo (Spain),
RODRIGUEZ CHIA Antonio(Spain),
ROSING Ken E. (The Netherlands),
SANCHEZ GOMEZ Ana Beatriz (Spain), SANTOS PENATE Dolores Rosa (Spain),
SCHOEBEL Anita (Germany), SERRA Daniel (Spain), SUAREZ VEGA Rafael (Spain),
WEISSLER Ansgar (Germany),
Selected papers of EWGLA10, 300 p.
guest editor: B.PELEGRIN
Locational Analysis, Issue 14.