Org. F. PLASTRIA
(Barcelona, Spain), S.RATICK, C.REVELLE (Baltimore, USA): "Competitive
location under uncertainty"
- J.KARKAZIS (Chios, Greece): "Location
of a facility in a competitive environment: a planar-based approach".
- R.M.RAMOS (Madrid, Spain), J.SICILIA, T.RAMOS (La Laguna,
Spain): "Some efficient points in a multiobjective center problem".
- F.R.FERNANDEZ, J.PUERTO (Sevilla, Spain): "Multicriteria games
- S.NICKEL (Kaiserslautern, Germany): "Bicriterial
and restricted planar 2-median problems".
- J.A.MORENO, J.L.RODA,
J.M.MORENO (La Laguna, Spain): "A parallel genetic algorithm for
the discrete p-median problem".
- J.P.RASSON, F.ORBAN-FERAUGE,
V.GRANVILLE (Namur, Belgium): "About a behavioral classification rule".
- L.CANOVAS, B.PELEGRIN (Murcia, Spain): "Primal and dual algorithms
for the minimum covering lp-hypersphere problem".
(Brussels, Belgium): "Fully geometric solutions to some planar minimax
- E.CARRIZOSA, E.CONDE, M.MUNOZ-MARQUEZ, J.PUERTO
(Sevilla, Spain): "On the set of optimal points to the weighted maxmin
- C.PEETERS, E.DECLERCQ (Antwerp, Belgium): "Optimal
location for multimodal terminals for inland navigation in Flanders
a strategic management approach".
- M.DIMOPOULOU (Athens, Greece):
"Industrial sites efficiency via DEA".
- J.KARKAZIS (Chios, Greece),
B.BOFFEY (Liverpool, UK): "Modelling pollution spread".
(Chemnitz-Zwickau, Germany): "Approximating finite point sets in d-space
by k-dimensional flats".
- P.L.PAPINI (Bologna, Italy): "Some stability
results for minisum and minmax problems".
- Y.OHSAWA, T.KOSHIZUKA
(Tsukuba, Japan): "Errors caused by map projection on the Weber model".
- G.LAPORTE (Montreal, Canada), J.A.MESA, F.ORTEGA (Sevilla, Spain):
"Assessing topological configurations for rapid transit networks".
- P.HANSEN, B.JAUMARD, N.MLADENOVIC (Montreal, Canada): "A polynomial
bicriterion single cluster clustering method".
- B.C.TANSEL (Bilkent,
Turkey): "Distance constrained multifacility location".
(Dortmund, Germany): "New coincidence conditions in minisum multifacility
location with mixed gauges".
- J.B.G.FRENK, M.J.KLEIJN (Rotterdam,
Netherlands): "On miehle's algorithm and the perturbed Lp-distance
mulitfacility location problem".
- J.BRIMBERG (Kingston, Canda),
R.F.LOVE (Hamilton, Canada): "A location problem with economies of
- P.ARNOLD, D.PEETERS, I.THOMAS (Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium):
"The effect of the spatial structure on the p-median results: hexagonal
vs squared gridpoints".
BOFFEY Brian (Great Britain), BRANS Jean-Pierre (Belgium), BRIMBERG
Jack (Canada), CANOVAS MARTINEZ Lazaro (Spain), CARRIZOSA PRIEGO
Emilio (Spain), DECLERCQ Eddy (Belgium), DEMANGEAT Katia (France),
FLIEGE Jörg (Germany), FRENK J.B.G. (The Netherlands), HAMACHER
H.W. (Germany), KARKAZIS John (Greece), LABBE Martine (Belgium),
MLADENOVIC Nenad (Canada), MORENO PEREZ José Andrés (Spain),
NICKEL Stefan (Germany), OHSAWA Yoshiaki ( Belgium), ORBAN-FERAUGE
Françoise (Belgium), ORTEGA RIEJOS Francisco Alonso (Spain), PAPINI
Pier Luigi (Italy), PEETERS Dominique (Belgium), PEETERS C. (Belgium),
PEETERS Peter H. (Belgium), PLASTRIA Frank (Belgium), PUERTO ALBANDOZ
Justo (Spain), RAMOS DOMINGUEZ Rosa Maria (Spain), RAMOS DOMINGUEZ
M.Teresa (Spain), RASSON Jean-Paul (Belgium), SERRA Daniel (Spain),
SICILIA Joaquim (Spain), TANSEL Barbaros C. (Turkey), BEN MORDECHAI Orna
(Belgium), BOGACKI Daniel (Belgium), GALAND Vincent (Belgium), JIHAD
Estephan (Belgium), MAJUMDER Nurmohammed (Belgium), MIRZA Md Faruque
(Belgium), SAHA Anjan Kumar (Belgium), VAN EEDEN Petrus (Belgium).
7 Proceedings, 225 p.
editor: F. PLASTRIA
Locational Analysis, Vol 7.