Are you a motivated person with a non-managerial background but possessing strong analytical skill?Would you like to build a career in private companies or governmental or non-profit organizations?Do you have an open mind for management issues?Are you interested in cross-cultural interactions in Brussels, the heart of Europe?Are you looking for an additional degree which can lead to a career switch, a promotion or a higher salary?Read more
after your education
If you want to continue your academic career, you can apply for a PhD position at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel. All you need is a promoter, research subject and sufficient funding. Are you up for this challenge?
- The MSc in Management reaches all the academic skills necessary to work in the management of an organisation.
- It opens career perspectives in areas such as marketing, finance, and logistics in the private sector, governmental institutions and non-profit organisations.
- Taking the different academic and professional backgrounds of the student population into account, the MSc in Management opens career opportunities in various sectors.
- The final combination of skills, and therefore job opportunities, depends from person to person.
- With this master degree, you are also prepared to start your own business and become an entrepreneur.
The VUB helps you to make your first step in the job market with workshops, networking events, job fairs, tips ‘n tricks for job interviews. All an ambitious student needs!
Master in Management programme coordinator
Student Information Hub
Study Guidance Center
Student Administration Center
International Relations and Mobility Office (IRMO)
Secretariat of the Faculty of Economic and Social Sciences and Solvay Business School