This English taught evening programme meets both the needs of young university bachelors and masters without a business degree and professionals without a master degree to increase their managerial insights. It is a one-year evening programme for students without prior Management education.Admission requirements
after your education
If you want to continue your academic career, you can apply for a PhD position at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel. All you need is a promoter, research subject and sufficient funding. Are you up for this challenge?
- The MSc in Management reaches all the academic skills necessary to work in the management of an organisation.
- It opens career perspectives in areas such as marketing, finance, and logistics in the private sector, governmental institutions and non-profit organisations.
- Taking the different academic and professional backgrounds of the student population into account, the MSc in Management opens career opportunities in various sectors.
- The final combination of skills, and therefore job opportunities, depends from person to person.
- With this master degree, you are also prepared to start your own business and become an entrepreneur.
The VUB helps you to make your first step in the job market with workshops, networking events, job fairs, tips ‘n tricks for job interviews. All an ambitious student needs!